Subscribe to receive news from Exploits Discovery Corp.
Exploits believes that the Exploits Subzone gold belt, which runs 200 km from Dog Bay southwest to Bay d’Espoir, has been neglected since the last major exploration campaigns in the 1980s. The last 40 years have seen incremental advancements in the understanding of gold mineralization in the camp.
The sum of this knowledge is now coming together in discrete and effective exploration models that have delivered discovery such as New Found Gold’s 2019 discovery of 92.86 g/t Au over 19.0 metres near surface. The Exploits Subzone and GRUB regions have been the focus of major staking and financing throughout 2020, with increased exploration activities forecasted in the area moving into 2021.
Exploits Discovery Corp delivers:
Commanding Land Position: 100% ownership of a 2,110 km2 land position in the Exploits Subzone which hosts significant gold deposits in Newfoundland
Proven Exploration Model: Exploration model comparable to Kirkland Lake Gold’s Fosterville Mine model which contains high-grade structurally hosted epizonal gold
High-Grade Samples: High-grade gold in outcrop up to 164 g/t Au, float boulders with visible gold up to 700 g/t Au,
Prospective Geophysical Signatures: Magnetic and Very Low Frequency (VLF) geophysical surveys on the property indicate numerous prospective structures
Strong Management Team: Extensive experience with epizonal gold and dedicated to exploration across Newfoundland
Proven track record of identifying excellent exploration opportunities and valuing them in the market
Advisory Board with strong track record in discovery in Newfoundland, and globally
Exploits Discovery Corp. holds 100% interest in seven known exceptional gold projects with geological, geochemical and structural settings comparable to New Found Gold’s Queensway discovery (DDH 19m at 92.86 g/t Au).
- Exploits Discovery controls the largest land package in Newfoundland
- Modern exploration techniques applied to the property presents the opportunity for significant new discoveries
- New Found Gold has demonstrated that mineralization on untested historical gold occurrences in the Exploits Subzone are controlled by secondary and tertiary structures
- We will utilize this knowledge to drive discovery on known and potential targets on our properties
- The Exploits Subzone is potentially one of the worlds last easily accessible district scale gold camps
- Properties are accessible by road Staff are local, excellent power, water and civil support