Technical information in this presentation have been reviewed and approved by a Qualified Personas defined by National Instrument 43-101: Yvan Bussieres, P.Eng., for the Quebec’s properties and by Derrick Strickland, P.Geo., for the Newfoundland properties
†The qualified person has been unable to verify the information on the adjacent properties and the information disclosed is not necessarily indicative of mineralization on the properties. Mineralization hosted on adjacent and/or nearby and/or geologically similar properties is not necessarily indicative of mineralization hosted on the Company’s properties
- Yamana Gold Inc Press release January 21, 2021.
- Falco Resources July 25, 2017 NI43-101 Proven 368,000 oz and Probable 3,247,000 oz au oz
- Granada. NI43-101 Febuary 13, 2019 base case cut-off grade of 0.4 g/t Au, 762,000 ounces of gold (22.3 million tonnes at an average grade of 1.06 g/t Au) in the Measured and Indicated category, and 455,000 ounces of gold (6.9 million tonnes at an average grade of 2.04 g/t Au) in the Inferred category.
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd., LaRonde Division NI43-101 2005. Total proven reserves for LaRonde I and II is estimated to be 5.891 million metric tonnes grading 3.11 g/t gold for 589,738 ounces of gold, 90.8 g/t silver, 0.43% copper and 4.46% zinc whereas probable reserves are estimated at 31.044 million metric tonnes grading 4.52 g/t gold for 4,514,562 ounces of gold, 46.3 g/t silver, 0.32% copper and 2.22% zinc.
- Yorbeau Resources Inc. NI43-101 October 2011, on the Rouyn Property, Total Measured and Indicated Resources are estimated at 247,000 t at 6.08 g/t Au containing 48,300 gold ounces. Inferred Resources total 633,000 t at 7.79 g/t Au for 158,800 gold ounces